Reporting to: Directors
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to work closely with the Directors and Line Managers and to manage the overall accounts function within the business.
- Maintaining Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconcile customer payments
- Produce customer invoices
- Produce customer statements
- Raising customer invoices and emailing the same
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries
- Reconcile supplier payments
- VAT returns
- Intrastat returns
- EC Sales list
- Producing reports to assist with financial analysis
- General administration duties
- Inputting stock levels onto Sage 50 Accounts
- Credit Card Statement reconciliation
- Sourcing and pricing some purchases
- Any other duties to compliment the role.
- A minimum of two years’ accounts experience ideally within a small to medium size business.
- A minimum of two years’ experience using SAGE 50 Accounts
- Excellent IT skills-experience of using a variety of computer software.
- The ability to function in a multi-task environment, whilst meeting required time scales
- The ability to understand and work in accordance with Company ethos and value base.
- The ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people, verbally and in writing.
- The ability to accept direction and supervision.
- To bring enthusiasm and commitment to McShane Packaging Ltd.
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd May 2022
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org