McShane Packaging is an industry leader in developing innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
At McShane Packaging we are passionate about our business and committed to quality.
We welcome enthusiastic individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the continued success of the Company. We now wish to recruit for the following position:
(20 hrs per week, Flexible)
You will be carrying out a range of cleaning activities to ensure the cleanliness of our work environment is kept to a high standard.
- Responsibility for cleaning offices, corridors, kitchens and toilet areas of production, stores and office block
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
- Spot clean any spillages
- Deep clean as required
- Disposal/recycling of litter
- Maintaining sufficient supplies/replenishment of cleaning materials and consumables
- Completion of cleaning schedules
- Must be able to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of quality
- To possess good communication skills
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude is desirable
- Previous production experience is desirable
- High degree of safety awareness
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
Please contact the HR Manager for an application form or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications forms is Friday 9th June 2023