General Maintenance Person
McShane Packaging is an industry leader in developing innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
At McShane Packaging we are passionate about our business and committed to quality.
We welcome enthusiastic individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the continued success of the Company. We now wish to recruit for the following position:
GENERAL MAINTENANCE PERSON
Flexible hours on an ad-hoc basis
As our Site Maintenance person, you will be responsible for carrying out general repairs around the site as well as grounds maintenance activities.
The successful person will also ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and equipment is kept in a safe working condition.
Carry out general repairs; Power-hosing; Painting, washing etc;
Keeping yard and grounds clean and tidy; Refuse disposal and recycling; collections and errands as required.
- Full clean driving licence
- Confidence to drive a Van safely
- You should be a team player with good team working and communication skills and a “can do” approach.
- Any experience in trades e.g joinery, basic DIY, electrical or plumbing work desirable.
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Ability to manage tasks to completion.
- Ensure Safe working practices
- The person we are looking for must be honest, reliable, hardworking and self-motivated. We offer flexible working.
- This would be an excellent opportunity for an ex-tradesperson, handyperson or person who enjoys variety and mix of outdoor and indoor work.
Please contact Cathy on 07500444016/02837524600 or email CV to email@example.com.