McShane Packaging is an industry leader in developing innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
At McShane Packaging we are passionate about our business and committed to quality.
We welcome enthusiastic individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the continued success of the Company. We now wish to recruit for the following position:
We are now recruiting for
☀️ Day shift and 🌙 Night Shift available
You will assist in producing manufactured products which will involve running machinery.
- To ensure the machinery is operating effectively and to report any faults to the Team Leader.
- To pack all punnets into appropriate packaging.
- To palletise, wrap and label product.
- To maintain high housekeeping standards at all times.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of quality
- To possess good communication skills
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude is desirable
- Previous production experience is desirable
- High degree of safety awareness
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
Please contact Cathy:
Call 028 375 24600 or 0750 0444 016 for an application form
Or email your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications forms is Friday 6th October 2023.