McShane Packaging is an industry leader in developing innovative sustainable packaging solutions.
At McShane Packaging we are passionate about our business and committed to quality.
We welcome enthusiastic individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the continued success of the Company. We now wish to recruit for the following positions:
(1 Day shift and 1 Night Shift)
You will take responsibility for a team of Operatives and the production process during the shift working to strict deadlines to meet customer demands.
- To ensure the production process is running effectively by overseeing the running of various machines as well as fault finding
- Management of a team of operatives
- Liaise closely with the Stores Department to ensure sufficient material for extruder machines
- To be responsible for checking the quality of finished product
- To ensure all BRC documentation is completed correctly
- To be responsible for Operatives’ compliance with Health & Safety & Hygiene procedures
- To maintain high housekeeping standards at all times
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising a team
- Evidence of being a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to lead and motivate the team as well as written communication
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude is essential
- High degree of safety awareness
- Flexibility with regards to working hours and ability to work weekends on a rotational basis
Please contact the HR Manager for an application form or email CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 6th June 2023